Description of Adventure
$255 per person - St. Thomas
$310 per person - St. John (Includes roundtrip land & water taxi transport from The National Parks Dock)
Ahoy! This be not a kiddie pirate adventure…We be treasure hunting like a pirate!
There will be jumping off the boat and swimming to shore…We be treasure hunting like a pirate!
No eating rats or hard tack…We be treasure hunting like a pirate!
We don’t serve grog, we serve beer, soda, or water……But, we be treasure hunting like a pirate!
We will have an occasional sea shanty…while we be treasure hunting like a pirate!
Digging up treasure chest on a sandy beach…while we be treasure hunting like a pirate!
What does this ADVENTURE mean?
Imagine The DaVinci Code meets Pirates of The Caribbean…without spoiling the fun…
• "Borrow" a treasure map from The Pirate’s Museum ($16 admission + Priceless)
• Solve clues to find the next destination ($90 per person value)
• Boat Charter with multiple snorkel stops ($150 per person value)
• Local Craft Beer, Cold Soda, Water, Juice…on the boat (Complimentary)
• Gourmet Sub Lunch included ($15 per person value)
• Stop off at multiple bars ($20 per person value)
• Treasure hunt on St Thomas & St. John
• Team building with family or friends in the Caribbean (Priceless)
• Keep the pirate map as a souvenir (Priceless)
• Dig up actual buried treasure chest (Priceless)
• Theatrical storyline setting adventure (Sample below)
• 7 hour Adventure!
• More…(don’t want to spoil the adventure!)
The Salty Pirate Adventure Inquiry
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ~ Hillary B.
Our group had an awesome day looking for the eternal treasure! It was such a great way to explore the island and check out new spots that I would not have known about. The treasure hunt was immersive and very well thought out. The staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and engaged. It was a wonderful experience and created lasting memories for our group. I look forward to trying out the other adventures from The Tropical Treasure Hunt! Highly recommend!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ~Matt P.
Our group had a great day on Saturday searching for the Eternal Treasure! Staff was extremely accommodating, friendly, and professional. This is a great adventure for both locals and visitors, and both for a group of friends or a family. Anthony, Dan, Angela and the rest of the staff put in a lot of thought and time to make sure everyone has a great time with a bit of challenge to find your ultimate booty! This was my second time, and will definitely be back again! Thanks again!