Description of new adventure:
- Sneak into the Pirates Treasure Museum to 'borrow' an early 18th century map.
- A 12 person charter boat will be your vessel.
- Multiple locations on St John will need to be explored and require swimming from the boat to shore.
- Multiple snorkeling stops.
- Experienced swimmers are highly recommended.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ~ Hillary B.
Our group had an awesome day looking for the eternal treasure! It was such a great way to explore the island and check out new spots that I would not have known about. The treasure hunt was immersive and very well thought out. The staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and engaged. It was a wonderful experience and created lasting memories for our group. I look forward to trying out the other adventures from The Tropical Treasure Hunt! Highly recommend!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ~Matt P.
Our group had a great day on Saturday searching for the Eternal Treasure! Staff was extremely accommodating, friendly, and professional. This is a great adventure for both locals and visitors, and both for a group of friends or a family. Anthony, Dan, Angela and the rest of the staff put in a lot of thought and time to make sure everyone has a great time with a bit of challenge to find your ultimate booty! This was my second time, and will definitely be back again! Thanks again!